Buying and Selling
Step 1: Right-Click on the NPC in order to open the item sales interface.
Step 2: Right-Click on the Item that you want to buy from the item sales interface. Once you have purchased the item, the price of the item will be deducted from the money you have in your bag.
1. Some of the items can be purchased in bulk by Left-Clicking on the item and entering the quantity of items you want to purchase (maximum 50).
2. If you have run out of bound money (money that can only be used at NPCs), then the cost of the item that you would like to purchase will be deducted from your unbound money (money that can be used to trade with friends).
3. You are unable to purchase more items once your bag is full.
Step 1: Open the item sale interface by left-clicking on the NPC.
Step 2: Right-Click on the items in your bag that you want to sell in order to get the corresponding money once it is sold.
1. If you want to take back the items you sold, then you can purchase it back from the buy-back interface.
2. You can open the carry on store and sell items whenever you want if you are a VIP user.