1) You can kill players from different Kingdoms within a predetermined map.
2) You will get Honor Points once you’ve killed someone from another Kingdom.
3) Players who have been killed will not lose Experience or Honor Points.
4) Kingdom war regulations are based on personal individual dueling.
The killer will receive Honor Points after killing players from different Kingdoms. These Honor Points can be accumulated and consumed.
Obtain Honor Point
1) You won’t get Honor Points if you kill the same player more than 2 times.
2) You will only get 5 Honor Points for killing players who are 10 Levels lower than your current level.
3) You will get 10 Honor Points by killing players who are any level between 1 and 9 levels of your current level.
4) You will get 15 Honor Points by killing players who are 10 Levels higher than your current level.
5) You will get 0 honor points for killing players lower than 10 levels below your level.
Honor Point Consumption
You can go to find an NPC named Bobosa in the City of Heroes once you have Honor Points to exchange them for Experience or an Honor Cloak. Players are also able to use Honor Points for taking an officer position.