All of the equipment In DOAK can be divided into two types; weapons and Armor.
There are FIVE different colors that show the quality of your equipment:
1) White Colour Equipment --- Very normal and ordinary equipment (allows disassembly, but can't be upgraded)
2) Blue Colour Equipment --- Good equipment (allows disassembly, but can't be upgraded)
3) Purple Colour Equipment --- Excellent equipment(allows disassembly, but can't be upgraded)
4) Gold Color Equipment --- Rare equipment(Can be upgraded to Higher Level Equipment---Orange Color Equipment)
5) Orange Colour Equipment --- Legendary equipment (This is the best quality equipment in the game, this kind of equipment cannot be obtained by killing monsters. You can obtain it by upgrading gold color equipment )
Higher quality equipment will have better attributes and will also have more influence on your attributes after you reinforce the equipment.
Higher quality equipment will have higher and better attributes and the quality of the equipment will also influence attributes after you the reinforce equipment.
Higher quality reinforced equipment will give higher value attributes.
How to obtain equipment?
You can obtain equipment by killing monsters, purchasing it from NPCs, Manufacturing it, by doing tasks or purchasing equipment from other players.
Please keep in mind:
Equipment that is a higher quality than Purple Quality will be bound with your character once you have equipped it. You can’t sell this equipment to other players if it is bound with your current character.
How to check equipment?
You can open your bag interface by pressing the shortcut key [B] when you have obtained new equipment, then move your mouse over the new equipment. You will see the equipment’s attributes and it will also show the current equipment on your body in order to compare attributes between the different equipment