To identify equipment: Right click on an Equipment Identification Scroll to change your cursor into a magnifying glass icon. Click on the item you want to identify to display the equipment information with the new additional attributes after it has been identified.
5 different equipment identification scroll:
1) Lv 1 Identification scroll: Can identify Lv1-Lv20 equipment.
2) Lv 2 Identification scroll: Can identify Lv1-Lv40 equipment.
3) Lv 3 Identification scroll: Can identify Lv1-Lv60 equipment.
4) Lv 4 Identification scroll: Can identify Lv1-Lv80 equipment.
5) Lv 5 Identification scroll: Can identify Lv1-Lv100 equipment.
All the identification scrolls are available from the traders and are also available from your personal carry-on store. You can find the carry-on store from the bag interface by pressing shortcut key [B].
Please note: all identified equipment will be randomly given additional attributes