Step 1: Open the Character Interface by pressing [c] on your keyboard and click on the arrow marking near your Elfin to open the assembly interface.
Step 2: Place the Elfin that has the appearance and quality that you would like to keep into the Main Elfin slot.
Step 3: Then drag another Elfin into the Minor Elfin slot.
Step 4: Click the "YES" button to complete the Elfin Assembly process. The Minor Elfin will disappear and your Main Elfin will obtain new abilities from the Minor Elfin with higher level skills.
1) Any two Elfins are able to be assembled together.
2) The new Elfin will have 2 skills after the assembly process, if both Elfins each have 2 skills.
3) The new Elfin will either have 2 skills or 1 skill if one of the Elfins has 2 skills, and the other Elfin has 1 skill.
4) There is a possibility to keep the skills from both Elfins during the assembly process. However, the system will automatically generate a new skill if one of the skills from the Minor Elfin was not incorporated into the Main Elfin after the Elfin Assembly process.
5) There is also a possibility to increase the skill level of your Elfin's skills by 0-3 levels.